KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- M.S. student in Artificial Intelligence, Mar 2020 - Present.
- GPA: 4.22 / 4.30 (99.1 / 100)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering, Mar 2016 - Feb 2020.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software Technology and Enterprise Program (Interdisciplinary Program), Aug 2017 - Feb 2020.
- GPA: 4.40 / 4.50 (98.9 / 100), GPA of Computer Science and Engineering: 4.48 / 4.50 (99.5 / 100)
- Jaehyeong Jo*, Jinheon Baek*, Seul Lee*, Dongki Kim, Minki Kang, and Sung Ju Hwang. Edge Representation Learning with Hypergraphs. arXiv:2106.15845. [paper] (*: equal contribution)
- Wonyong Jeong*, Hayeon Lee*, Gun Park*, Eunyoung Hyung, Jinheon Baek, and Sung Ju Hwang. Task-Adaptive Neural Network Retrieval with Meta-Contrastive Learning. arXiv:2103.01495. [paper] (*: equal contribution)
- Jinheon Baek*, MinKi Kang*, and Sung Ju Hwang. Accurate Learning of Graph Representations with Graph Multiset Pooling. International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2021. [paper] [code] (*: equal contribution)
- Jinheon Baek, Dong Bok Lee, and Sung Ju Hwang. Learning to Extrapolate Knowledge: Transductive Few-shot Out-of-Graph Link Prediction. Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2020. [paper] [code]
- Hyunjae Kim*, Yookyung Koh*, Jinheon Baek, and Jaewoo Kang. Exploring The Spatial Reasoning Ability of Neural Models in Human IQ Tests. Neural Networks, 2021. [paper] (*: equal contribution)
- Soyeong Jeong, Jinheon Baek, ChaeHun Park, and Jong C. Park. Unsupervised Document Expansion for Information Retrieval with Stochastic Text Generation. Scholarly Document Processing at Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (SDP@NAACL), 2021. [paper] (Oral Presentation)