I finished my B.S. (Computer Science and Engineering) and B.E. (Software Technology and Enterprise Program) degrees at Korea University. During my undergraduate years, I had some experiences in software development with a start-up career.
Also, I am a non-executive technical director of Jobshopper ((주)잡쇼퍼), an AI-based education start-up company in Seoul, Korea. During one year of full-time work experience at Jobshopper as a lead engineer and researcher, I led the development and research groups of more than 10 people.
KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- M.S. student in Artificial Intelligence, Mar 2020 - Present.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering, Mar 2016 - Feb 2020.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software Technology and Enterprise Program (Interdisciplinary Program), Aug 2017 - Feb 2020.
- GPA: 4.40 / 4.50 (98.9 / 100)
- Jinheon Baek*, MinKi Kang*, and Sung Ju Hwang “Accurate Learning of Graph Representations with Graph Multiset Pooling”, ICLR 2021. [paper]
- Jinheon Baek, Dong Bok Lee, and Sung Ju Hwang “Learning to Extrapolate Knowledge: Transductive Few-shot Out-of-Graph Link Prediction”, NeurIPS 2020. [paper] [code]
- Hyunjae Kim, Yookyung Koh, Jinheon Baek, and Jaewoo Kang “Exploring The Spatial Reasoning Ability of Neural Models in Human IQ Tests”, arXiv:2004.05352. [paper]