I finished my B.S. (Computer Science and Engineering) and B.E. (Software Technology and Enterprise Program) degrees at Korea University. During my undergraduate years, I had some experiences in software development with a start-up career.
Also, I am an outside technical director of Jobshopper ((주)잡쇼퍼), an AI-based education start-up company in Seoul, Korea. During one year of full-time work experience at Jobshopper as a lead engineer and researcher, I led the development and research groups of more than 10 people.
My research interest is mainly on developing novel machine learning models and algorithms for graphs. I focus on representing graph-structured data such as a molecule, society, and neural network, as well as modeling interactions between knowledge, and interactions between drugs with relational graphs.
KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- M.S. student in Artificial Intelligence, Mar 2020 - Present.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering, Mar 2016 - Feb 2020.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software Technology and Enterprise Program (Interdisciplinary Program), Aug 2017 - Feb 2020.
- GPA: 4.40 / 4.50 (98.9 / 100)
- Jinheon Baek*, MinKi Kang*, and Sung Ju Hwang “Accurate Learning of Graph Representations with Graph Multiset Pooling”, ICLR 2021. [paper]
- Jinheon Baek, Dong Bok Lee, and Sung Ju Hwang “Learning to Extrapolate Knowledge: Transductive Few-shot Out-of-Graph Link Prediction”, NeurIPS 2020. [paper] [code]
- Hyunjae Kim, Yookyung Koh, Jinheon Baek, and Jaewoo Kang “Exploring The Spatial Reasoning Ability of Neural Models in Human IQ Tests”, arXiv:2004.05352. [paper]
Domestic (Korean) Journal & Conference
- Jinheon Baek, Minki Kang, and Sung Ju Hwang. Graph Representation Learning with Attention-based Set Pooling, Conference of Korean Artificial Intelligence Association (CKAIA), 2020. (Best Paper)
- Jinheon Baek, Gwanghoon Jang, Soyeong Jeong, Donghyeon Park, Kiwon Kwon, and Jaewoo Kang. Embedding Academic Majors and Lectures for Analyzing Departments in University, Korea Computer Congress (KCC), 2019. (Oral Presentation)
- Donghyeon Park, Yonggyu Park, Buru Chang, Jinheon Baek, and Jaewoo Kang. Embedding Food Ingredients Based on Chemical Combination in Dense Vector Space, Korea Computer Congress (KCC), 2018. (Best Paper)
- Jinheon Baek, Dakyeong Lee, Chaeyeon Hong, and Byeongtae Ahn. Multimodal Approach for Blocking Obscene and Violent Contents, Journal of Convergence for Information Technology (JCIT), 7(6), 2017.
You can see more details about me in CV (Curriculum Vitae).